About Sunset Ridge Cabin
Sunset Ridge Cabin is a single, privately owned, rental cabin.
The original cabin, a small hand-hewn log cabin was purchased by the Bricklers in 1987. Their family enjoyed weekends and vacations for 22 years until March 17th, 2009 when the cabin burned to the ground. Out of the ashes rose the “new” Cabin at Sunset Ridge.
The cabin, nestled deep in the scenic Ozark Mountains, was completed in July 2010. It boasts three levels. The main floor has an entry hall, great room with a wood burning fireplace, a fabulous open kitchen and a wonderful walk out 36’ X 14’ deck with steps leading down to the river. There is a large main-level full bath and master bedroom with a 4-poster queen bed. The spacious loft has two twin beds and also a queen, and a bridge that goes over the kitchen / great room to a back loft with a bird’s eye view of the river valley. The lower level bedroom suite is well appointed with a queen bed, sitting area and full bath. There is a walk-out to a large patio. The amenities and décor are superb!
The cabin sleeps 8 – Main floor bedroom with queen 4 poster bed, lower level bedroom / bathroom suite with queen bed. Two twins in the loft & deluxe queen.
- Two full bathrooms
- Fabulous fully equipped kitchen – lots of little extras
- Dramatic spacious loft with wonderful natural light
- All linens and towels furnished
- Covered outdoor entry
- Professionally decorated interior – wonderful fabrics, quilts and colors
- Central heat & air
- Wood burning fireplace
- Small kitchen appliances include: coffee maker, mixer, toaster, microwave, blender & vacuum
- Washer & dryer – liquid detergent included
- Ceiling fans
- Bonfire pit – bring your own wood
- TV – for viewing DVD’s only
- Inner Tubes for floating in the river provided
- Weber Bar-B-Q Grill
Click the floor plans below to enlarge.